FEATURES OF BLACKBERRY HONEY
Has a eye-catching color is a light amber with hues oily, being able to acquire darker shades depending on the floral species that coexist in space and time (heather, chestnut, lavender, wild fruit trees and a wide range of flowers of the forest and the mountain native). Holds crystallizing media that may give rise on occasion to a separation of phases natural.
This rich honey from the nectar and pollen removed by the bees mainly from the blossoms of blackberry, has a taste markedly sweet and intensely fruity floral, enjoying at the same time a refinement of the exclusive own of the best honey from our beekeeping peninsular. It is also an excellent source of vitamins and minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, iron and calcium.
EXCELLENCIES OF BLACKBERRY HONEY
The pure blackberry honey. along with the rest of our hives (pollen, propolis, royal jelly..), is a food supplement natural traditional collected by our bees in natural landscapes, fulfilling thus all the requirements that a natural honey should have.
• Raw: it has not been subjected to heating processes (more 40°) or pasteurization, which keeps intact all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes. In addition it preserves organoleptic qualities of the first order, which awaken sensations that were unimaginable to our senses.
• Pure: the produce of the bees by the hives of pollen and nectar, floral, along with secretions of plants and sucking insects in the case of pick-ups late, to proceed after to its transformation and storage in the cells of the honeycomb from the inside of each hive. Therefore, its production is governed by a process exclusively natural.
• Non-homogenized: never mix honey natural of different geographical origins, or floral. Our ongoing goal is to maintain and translate the essence and purity of the honey from the apiary to the palate of the consumer.
• Not filtered: it is never filtered, our honey, because to produce it, and covering as it was in the honeycomb of origin, we thus obtain a very excellent natural product unmatched.
• No added sugars: our honeys lack of additives, possessing only the natural sugars of a natural product is not adulterated.
Natural blackberry honey collected by our bees possess unique values, in such a way that if we want to take advantage of all of their attributes, it is advisable to take them directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating. To make them more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of qualities.