FEATURES OF EUCALYPTUS HONEY
Of fascinating and ancient flavor, woody with light notes of acidic and fragrant aroma and extremely durable, shows us vivid colors ranging from shades of amber to ochre dark. Highlights the trend to a crystallization medium in fine and delicate crystals.
Mysterious woods and sheltered by the impressive sierra asturias, cradling a large bed of haughty eucalyptus (ocalitos) that unfold their blossoms to the chilly dawn, to deliver to the tireless bees, the pollen and nectar is essential in the production of this tanned honey is bursting with pride as mother earth, covering it in her womb to the eternal and tireless bee worker pecorea in a delicate and melodious dance during the hours warm day.
EXCELLENCIES OF EUCALYPTUS HONEY
As our whole exalted range of products melíferos (propolis, royal jelly, pollen,…), the natural honey of eucalyptus harvested in natural for our bees, strictly complies with all requirements of all natural product pure:
• Pure: by the libation of pollen and nectar of flowers, and secretions of plants and sucking insects native species, our bees come to their transformation and storage in the combs of the hive, obtaining a product 100% pure, not by altering this process, any factor unrelated to the that nature provides.
• Non-homogenized: never mix honey natural of different geographical origins, or floral, handling and packing the same in individual batches, in order to maintain all its essence and purity.
• Not filtered: never the filter, because in this way we retain all the natural properties of the source, thus achieving an excellent natural product unmatched.
• No added sugars: honey has countless advantages, it is pure essence free of additives, where as the bee is produced in the hive, possessing only natural sugars of natural honey is not adulterated..
• Raw: do not submit or process or pasteurization, or overheating (over 40°), preserving therefore all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes, as well as their taste and scent that was already in the hive.
The natural honeys of eucalyptus flowers, collected by our bees possess unique characteristics, in such a way that if we want to take advantage of them, it is advisable to take them directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating. To make them more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of attributes.