FEATURES OF FLORA MONTANA HONEY
Although in levels lower of this territory we can still see a high influence of the mediterranean (holm-oak woods, native vegetation porte low as thyme, lavender,…), the greater part of this natural park is covered by plant communities of nature eurosiberiana or boreoalpina.
At middle altitudes can be glimpsed red pine forests and vast grasslands of legumes varied, ranging yielding step in height to immense forests of black pine and fir trees, to conclude in the high peaks to gentle meadows, natural plants and perennials rockery of various shades.
Up to 1,500 species includes the cast botanical ecosystem of the plant species in this territory, and give us an idea of the variability and richness OF FLORA MONTANA HONEY native.
Due to extreme weather, the Flora Montana Honey native is collected mostly during the short summer, which takes advantage of her smart light, creating a traditional product of amber intensely dark colour, dotted with reddish tones.
Its flavor is sweet and powerful with notes of slightly acidic at times (when there is plenty the bush) , more salty in others (if the prevailing mielatos, heather or other species acidophilic) or neutral (if they reach the thyme early in the morning).
It has a penetrating floral aroma intense, very durable, with strokes herbaceous typical of the predominantly legume, mitigated and sweetened by species most delicate of blooms that are attractive to the tireless bees pecoreadoras, that come out of your hive to make endless and fruitful travel. Enjoys a wide range of minerals (iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium), as well as rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamin C.
EXCELLENCIES OF FLORA MONTANA HONEY
As all our range of honeys and by-products of the hive (pollen, propolis, royal jelly,..), the natural honey of the Flora Montana is collected by our bees in natural areas of high purity, environmental, fulfilling all the conditions for being a natural product sublime:
• Raw: it has not been subjected to processes of overheating (over 40 degrees) or pasteurization. It retains intact all its vitamins, nutrients and enzymes, in addition to their extraordinary organoleptic qualities.
• Non-homogenized: in order to maintain its essence and purity, never mix honey natural of different geographical origins, or floral. In this way, the end consumer can enjoy in full of all of its organoleptic qualities.
• Not filtered: it is never filtered, because in this way we retain all the natural qualities of the flora of origin, thus achieving a sublime elixir natural unparalleled.
• No added sugar-contains natural sugars, themselves of a natural honey is not adulterated. Our honey is 100% natural, as the bee produces in the hive,
• Pure: the harvest our bees by the hives of pollen and nectar of the flowers, and secretions of plants and sucking insects, to proceed after to its transformation and storage in the cells of the interior of the hive; in this process never involved foreign elements that nature provides.
The honeys natural Flora Montana, collected by our bees possess unique characteristics, in such a way that if we want to take advantage of all the qualities that can bring us, it is advisable to take them directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating. To make them more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of attributes.