FEATURES OF HEATHER HONEY
Holds dark amber with shades of red at being able to acquire shades mahogany deep if it is enriched with mielatos. Its flavor is sweet, very intense, with a mishmash of notes that vary between the bitter, balance and acid. The scent of HEATHER HONEY natural enjoys essences atávicas powerful and durable, with marked components of the flowers. Has crystallization medium according to the composition of pollen, highlighting its high viscosity and high density. Honey is very rich in vitamins (vitamin B and C), minerals (phosphorus, calcium, magnesium), carbohydrates, sugars (glucose and fructose) and protein (in the form of enzymes and amino acids).
EXCELLENCIES OF HEATHER HONEY
As all our range of honeys and products (propolis, royal jelly, pollen,…), the honey selecta natural heather, collected by our bees and stored in the hive, meets all the requirements of a natural product high:
• Not filtered: to get a great natural product, never filter our honey, because in this way we retain all the natural qualities of origin.
• Free of added sugars: our honey is pure, such as the honey bee produced it in the hive. Only contains sugars of natural honey not processed.
• Raw: it is never subjected to methods of overheating (over 40°), or pasteurization, managing to preserve intact all its vitamins, nutrients and enzymes. We also, through this natural process, all of its qualities, taste and olfactory.
• Pure: the bees gather nectar pollen and nectar of flowers, secretions of plants and sucking insects that provides the native flora of each natural region, and proceeding to their transformation and storage in the cells of the hive; it is then collected and packed directly by a process in which there are intervening factors beyond those that nature provides.
• Non-homogenized: to preserve all the attributes of a pure product, we never mix honey natural of different geographical origins, or floral, because our permanent goal is to maintain the essence and purity from the source to the palate of the consumer.
honey, natural heather, collected by our bees possess unique characteristics, in such a way that it is advisable to take them directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating. To make them more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of qualities.