FEATURES OF OAK HONEY
The natural Oak Honey has dark amber very intense and sweet flavor, resounding, penetrating, malted, which evokes a fascinating feeling woody of ancestral origins. Its aroma is clearly intense and persistent with tiznes malteados, collecting sensations mentoladas slightly aromatized. Crystallizes poorly, giving rise to a honey deeply dense.
The harvested bees during the end of the summer, giving rise to a unique composition based mainly in rich mielatos, from secretions resinous exudes OAK (Quercus robur) as a plant species more representative; to a lesser extent, the pollen and nectar of the flowers of heather (Erica sp), chestnut (Castanea sativa), and species growth habit, low, undress this exquisite and sweet hodgepodge mountain of intense dark color.
EXCELLENCIES OF OAK HONEY
Just like the rest of our products of the hive (honey and dairy products (pollen, propolis, royal jelly..)), we speak of a honey traditional natural oak collected by our bees in forested areas, wild, possessing outstanding qualities:
• Raw: it has not been subjected to processes of overheating (over 40°), or pasteurization, which preserves untouched all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes, as well as their organoleptic qualities.
• Exempt from filtration processes: thus we retain all the natural qualities of the plant species of origin, thus obtaining a natural product of the highest quality.
• Pure: the produce of the bees lapping up pollen and nectar wild flowers and secretions of plants and sucking insects, to proceed after to its transformation and storage in the combs inside the hive; it is, therefore, a honey 100% pure, which maintains its degree of natural essence at all times.
• No added sugar-contains natural sugars, themselves of a natural honey is not adulterated, staying as the bee produces it in the hive.
• Non-homogenized: for a honey to hold all of his attributes, we exclude in our process, the mixing of honeys natural of different geographical origins, or floral, because our permanent goal is to maintain the essence and purity from the source to the palate of the consumer.
Natural oak honey, collected by our bees have unique qualities, so it is advisable to take them directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating. To make them more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of attributes.