FEATURES OF ARBUTUS HONEY
Its unique bitter taste with tiznes evocative of feelings of oxide in the first instance (slightly acidulated), it is subtly delicate to the short time of your tasting, making it a natural honey is easily recognizable. Its peculiar bitter taste is due to a hodge-podge of components, such as heterosides, arbutin, tannins,.. the bees processed to produce this delicious honey, the queen bee of winter.
Crystallization usually rapid in coarse grains, it has a texture unique, grainy and pleasant on the palate. There is a color that evolves from the brown amber when it solidifies, until it acquires a darker shade when you are in a state of more fluid. Its aroma is penetrating, consistent, and singular. It is for these reasons, a honey which is much appreciated in arab cultures for use in traditional recipes, culinary or cosmetic use.
EXCELLENCE OF ARBUTUS HONEY
pure strawberry honey, which like the rest of our range of honeys and by-products of the hive (pollen, propolis, royal jelly..), that is collected by our bees in the traditional manner of craft, satisfying all the requirements healthy natural product is sublime:
• Raw: never be subjected to processes of overheating (over 40 degrees) and/or pasteurization, preserving pure all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes, as well as their taste and scent essential.
• Not filtered: in this way, we guarantee all the natural qualities of origin, thus achieving a sublime natural product of the first order.
• Pure: it is produced by the bees lapping up pollen and nectar from flowers, and secretions of plants and sucking insects, transforming it and storing it in the honeycombs inside the hive; it is therefore a natural process free of external factors that can alter its purity.
• No added sugars: our honey is what it is, as the bee produces in the interior of the hive, containing only natural sugars, themselves of a natural honey is not adulterated..
• Non-homogenized: never mix honey natural of different geographical origins, or floral, while keeping lots of unique and individual management and packaging, because our permanent goal is to maintain the essence and purity from the source to the palate of the consumer end, for in this way put at your disposal all the attributes that a pure honey can provide.
The honeys natural strawberry tree, collected by our bees have unique qualities, so it is advisable to take them directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating.
To make them more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of natural attributes.