FEATURES OF FLORA SERRANA HONEY
The botanical diversity that inhabits the heterogeneous landscapes traditional the mountains of Aragon, provides for the bee the necessary ingredients to produce a honey traditional pure tones, aromas and flavors varied, depending on the floral composition wild reigning at the time of the pecoreo and post-harvest.
It is a pure honey , natural and craftsmanship, obtained with great boldness, to apply the ancestral method of the transhumance, in order to achieve this the best pollen, nectar, and honeydew of each zone and season. Thyme, rosemary, oak and lavender compete in fight unequal, by attracting the attention of the tireless bee gathering nectar the essence of each flower, to develop an exquisite amalgam of honey multifloral species basically mountain.
EXCELLENCIES OF MULTIFLORA FLORA SERRANA HONEY
Cherries in light syrup from flora mountain of sublime qualities as the rest of our range of honeys and by-products of the hive (pollen, propolis, royal jelly..), it is a natural product collected by our bees in sotomontes rough that meets all the requirements to be a natural product sublime:
• Pure: the bees produce lapping up nectar pollen, nectar and secretions of plants and sucking insects, proceeding to subsequent processing and storage in the combs inside the hive.
It is a natural process, in which there are intervening factors beyond those that nature provides.
• Non-homogenized: never mix honey natural from different geographical origins, or floral, because our permanent goal is to preserve all its essence and purity.
• Unfiltered: do not use any method of filtering, thus maintaining all the natural characteristics of each place of origin, achieving a great final product supreme.
• Raw: nor has it been subjected to processes of heating (more than 40 degrees) or to methods of pasteurization, which preserves intact the vitamins, nutrients, enzymes, and all of their qualities, taste and olfactory.
• No added sugars: our honey is what it is, pure essence, just as the bees produced in the interior of the hive, containing natural sugars, themselves of a natural honey is not adulterated.
The flora serrana honey collected by our bees possess unique characteristics, in such a way that if we want to make the most of it, it is advisable to take them directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating. To make them more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of natural qualities.