FEATURES OF HONEY LEMON
Exquisite honey made by bees during the season of spring, has a spectacular amber color with varying tones (from beige semi-transparent when it is smooth níveos to solidify). Rich in Vit. C, it has a delicate aroma intensely floral and persistent in the aftertaste, accompanied by an extraordinary sweet flavor with notes of slightly acidic. Degree of crystallization medium.
EXCELLENCE OF HONEY LEMON
this Is a lemon honey of high quality that has qualities unmatched:
- Pure: The produce of the bees lapping up nectar and pollen of flowers, to proceed after to its transformation and storage in the combs of the hive, not by intervening factors unrelated to the that nature provides.
- Raw: it has not been subjected to heating processes (more 40°) or pasteurization which keeps intact all its qualities, taste and olfactory, vitamins, nutrients and enzymes.
- Not filtered: Never filter our honey because we want to retain all the properties of its naturally occurring.
- Non-homogenized: Never mix honey from different geographical origins, or floral because our permanent goal is to maintain the essence and purity from the place of origin to the taste buds of the end consumer, for in this way he can get all the benefits for your body.
- No added sugar: Our honey is what it is, as the bee produces in the hive, being the sugars healthy that owns, his own of a pure honey.
To keep all the benefits of the honey lemon we can provide, it is advisable to eat it directly, taste it inside your mouth for as long as possible. To make it more handleable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees, to maintain its qualities to the maximum.
Keep in dry, dark and cool to keep intact all their properties in a natural way.