FEATURES OF OAK HONEY
Honey natural handmade essentially composed by valuable mielatos if it dominates the holm or holm oak, giving it a very dark color mahogany black, leading at times to ochre -brown when the flower of plants, such as thyme and heather overlap in time and space.
Of intense and persistent flavor, sweet, enjoys the aroma of strong, compact, asilvestrado, which does not leave indifferent to the consumer. Because of its majority composition resinous, is almost completely devoid of crystallization, forming a honey dense and strong, malleable at the same time, enjoying a pleasant texture to the palate.
EXCELLENCIES OF OAK HONEY
The pure Oak Honey meets all the premises of a natural product high and healthy, as well as all our wide range of honey and products (propolis, royal jelly, pollen,..):
• Raw: our pure Oak Honey has not been subjected to processes of overheating (over 40°), or pasteurization, keeping intact all vitamins, enzymes, and mineral origin, as their organoleptic qualities.
• Pure: produced by bees pre-libation of pollen and nectar, floral, and, occasionally, secretions of plants and sucking insects, by a process in which there are intervening factors beyond those that nature provided, thereby obtaining a honey for authentic unrivaled quality.
• Unfiltered: our mode of operation does not support filtering whatsoever, it being the only way to keep all the natural qualities of the source and thus achieve an excellent natural product unmatched.
• Non-homogenized: never mix honey natural of different geographical origins, or floral, in the quest to maintain the essence and purity until the end of the process.
• No added sugar: contains No additives, while remaining a virgin as the bee produces it in the apiary, containing intact all the natural sugars of natural honey is not adulterated.
Natural oak honey, collected by our bees have unique qualities, with it being advisable to take them directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating.
To make them more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of attributes.