CHARACTERISTICS OF ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY
Honey pure natural highest quality gourmet and outstanding organoleptic characteristics, that has an exquisite taste markedly sweet, leaving the palate feeling very nice and delicate, seasoned occasionally by spontaneous notes aciduladas. No less striking is its aroma intensely perfumed and persistent, evoking in the aftertaste subtle floral fragrances of the spring. Rich in vitamin C, rich in various minerals (potassium, phosphorus, zinc, ..) and having various types of sugar, rapid absorption (glucose, fructose,..) .
It crystallises slowly in fine crystals, encompassing shades of amber, almost translucent when you are in a state more fluid, making lactescente when it starts the process of solidification.
EXCELLENCE OF ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY
As all of our range of products melíferos of the hive (pollen, propolis, royal jelly…), we describe a natural honey pure orange blossom collected by our bees in orchards traditional del levante peninsular which forms a natural product high quality supreme:
• Pure: the produce of the bees lapping up nectar pollen, nectar and secretions natural several (vegetative and sucking insects), to proceed after to its transformation and storage in the interior of the hive; in this process there are no components beyond those that nature itself provides.
• Raw : it has not been subjected to processes of overheating (over 40 degrees) or pasteurisation, while remaining harmless all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes. Thus preserves all the quality in terms of organoleptic qualities are concerned.
• Not filtered: never the filter, because in this way we retain all the original attributes, thus achieving a sublime natural product without equal.
• Non-homogenized: never mix our honey, or of different geographical origins, or floral, because our ongoing goal is to maintain the essence and purity from the source to the palate of the end consumer, thus ensuring the intake of a natural product.
• Free of added sugars: our honey is what it is, as the bee produces in the hive, while possessing so much natural sugars of natural honey is not adulterated.