FEATURES OF ROSEMARY HONEY
Honey pure natural color snow-white, texture variable (from smooth/creamy to lumpy by rapid crystallization) and delicate sweet taste anacarado that provides you with the rosemary, as a native variety that is most representative which defies the rigors of the steppe, to characterize uniquely the landscape monegrino. It has soft aroma and delicate, extremely floral. The sweetness of rosemary possess a high amount of essential oils (camphor, pinene, limonene, cineole, ..), flavonoids, tannins, phenolic acids, resins, and other natural components from the pollen and nectar that the bees collect.
The honeys natural rosemary have unique qualities, with it being advisable to take them directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating. To make it more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of attributes.
EXCELLENCIES OF ROSEMARY HONEY
Sublime natural honey rosemary pure collected using a craft process strictly careful, and respectful with the environment, with the object of maintaining the vital essence of an all-natural product:
• Raw: it has not been subjected to processes of overheating (over 40 degrees) or pasteurisation, preserving unchanged all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes, as well as their valuable qualities, gustatory and olfactory.
• Pure: produced by bees through the process of pre-libation of pollen and nectar, floral, and secretions of plants and sucking insects, proceeding to subsequent processing and storage in the cells of the hive; it is for this reason that the process is 100% natural and authentic, not intervening factors beyond those that nature gives.
• No added sugars: our honey is what it is, pure, natural, raw, just as the bee collects, transforms and stores in the hive, hogging in this way, natural sugars are inherent to a natural honey not altered.
• Non-homogenized: we never mix honey from different geographical origins, or floral, so as to preserve its essence and purity from the source to the palate of the consumer.
• Not filtered: it is never filtered, thus retaining all the natural qualities of original, getting a great natural product unique and peculiar.