FEATURES OF THYME HONEY
Striking color amber spray of a range of various red tones, being able to acquire a natural gradient more clear if it is accompanied by a high rate of pollen of rosemary. Delicious and intense flavour of sweet, floral, accented with notes of acidic persistent. The experts define THYME HONEY as a honey warm, spicy aroma, pungent and herbaceous emanating very well the essence that it carries.
EXCELLENCES OF THYME HONEY
just like the rest of our range of honey and derived from the hive ( propolis, royal jelly, pollen.), it is a pure honey craft thyme that has multiple natural qualities:
• Pure: the produce of the bees harvesting pollen and nectar, floral at times, and secretions of plants and sucking insects in other, transforming and making collection of such items in the combs of the hive; it is for this reason that our honey retains its full purity, because in this process there are intervening factors unrelated to the that nature provides.
• Raw: in our method of work, are excluded the processes of overheating (over 40 degrees) and pasteurization, with the object of keeping intact all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes of the same, in addition to his extraordinary qualities, gustatory and olfactory.
• Free filtered: it is never filtered, because this way we avoid the loss of natural attributes, thus achieving a high pure natural product.
• No added sugars: honey keeps the essence of the hive, from the time of collection until the final packaging, possessing, therefore, the natural sugars of honey natural, unadulterated with all the intrinsic benefits that it yields.
• Non-homogenized: with the firm purpose to preserve the essence and purity of our honey, ever mix honey natural of different geographical origins, or floral; in this way we put at the disposal of the consumer all the qualities that a pure honey has.
The honeys natural thyme collected by our bees have unique qualities, so it is advisable to take them directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating.
To make them more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of attributes.