CHARACTERISTICS OF LUCERNE HONEY
Honey lovely amber color clear, including snow-white, if it prevails, mostly alfalfa, tending towards ochre-coloured soft something darker, even amber – yellow, intense at times, if it appears mixed with other flowers spontaneous peers who have sucked the bees. Its aroma is pleasant, warm, subtle, and lightweight, in keeping with a delicate sweet flavour, soft and harmonious, reminiscent in sight, bridging the inevitable distance, to the soft flower of the orange blossom Is very complete in terms of diversity of minerals (calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium,…) and s vitamins (A, C, D, E, B6, B12, K), giving rise to a good food supplement very useful in certain moments. Crystallizes in fine crystals resulting in a pleasing texture to the palate.
EXCELLENCES OF Lucerne Honey
As all our range of honeys and by-products of the hive (royal jelly, pollen, propolis,..), we speak of a pure honey, artisanal hay harvested by our bees in holdings of natural of gardens selected, that has a set of amazing qualities and that it meets all the requirements to be a natural product sublime:
• Raw: it has not been subjected to processes of overheating (over 40 degrees) or pasteurization. It has a wide range of vitamins, nutrients and enzymes, also retaining its taste and scent of origin.
• Pure: the bees gather nectar pollen and nectar of the flowers, and secretions of plants and sucking insects that carry to the inside of the hive, for then to proceed to its transformation, and storage in form of pure honey in the cells of the combs; it is for this reason that in this process there are intervening factors beyond those that nature provides.
• Non-homogenized: never mix honey natural of different geographical origins, or floral. Our aim is to always maintain the essence and purity of all our products.
• Not filtered: never the filter, because in this way we retain all the natural qualities intact, thus achieving a sublime natural product of supreme quality.
• No added sugars: our honey has only natural sugars, themselves of a natural product is not adulterated, remaining as the bee produces it in the hive