CHARACTERISTICS OF SAVORY HONEY
Savory Honey is one of the honeys natural pure most aromatic and consistent, because in your journey essential, is often accompanied by plants intensely fragrant as the thyme, rosemary, sage, lavender, etc., which accumulated rich essence in land stony mount through aragon. It has a large content in pollen and nectar from the flowers of aromatic species several (savory, rosemary, thyme, lavender,..), as well as mielatos of shrubs chaparral (oak,..). Includes a vast range of natural colors amber colour very variable depending on the predominant flower of the moment. Excellent delicate flavor, semi-intense, the compendium of a multitude of sensations, ham, spiced occasionally by the force of the battle-hardened mielatos late that increase their organoleptic qualities up to higher ranges. Stands out its aroma supreme intensely aromatic and fragrant, typical of the amalgam varietal of the area and provides honey of excellent quality.
EXCELLENCES OF SAVORY HONEY
Honey natural choice of savory collected by our bees, like the rest of the products melíferos of the hive (pollen, propolis, royal jelly,..), meets all of the requirements for healthy be a natural product of incredible value:
• Raw: it has not been subjected to processes of overheating (over 40 degrees) or pasteurization; in this way, we managed to keep immaculate all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes, in addition to its extraordinary qualities, gustatory and olfactory.
• Non-homogenized: never mix or homogeneizamos honeys natural of different geographical areas or flower, because our permanent goal is to maintain the essence and purity during the whole process of management.
• Pure: the produce of the bees through the natural process of libation of pollen, nectar and secretions of plants and sucking insects, to proceed after to its transformation and storage in the combs inside the hive; it is an order productive devoid of the influence of factors unrelated to that nature provides.
• Not filtered: it is the guarantee for the permanent conservation of all the natural qualities of the source and thus to obtain a natural unique product.
• No added sugars-contains only natural sugars healthy of a natural honey is not adulterated.
The honeys natural savory, collected by our bees possess unique characteristics, in such a way that it is advisable to take them directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating.
To make them more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of qualities.