FEATURES OF CHESNUT HONEY
Exclusive honey of sweet taste and ancestral touch woody which is noteworthy for having a brown dark amber rare, with shades of brown-greenish and pliable consistency. The Natural Park of Fuentes del Narcea, Degaña e Ibias located in the southwest of the Principality of Asturias is the environment mother who gives rise to this extraordinary honey.
EXCELLENCIES OF FLORA CHESTNUT HONEY
Just like the rest of our range of pure products, the natural honey selecta chestnut collected by the bees, has a multitude of virtues, fulfilling all the requirements that requires a product natural sublime:
• No added sugars: our honey is what it is, as the bee produces in the hive, containing only natural sugars, themselves of a natural honey that has not been subjected to any artificial process.
• Raw: it has not been subjected to processes of overheating (over 40°), or pasteurization, which keeps intact all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes, qualities, gustatory and olfactory.
• Pure: the produce of the bees lapping up pollen and nectar of native flora, along with secretions of plants and sucking insects in some cases, transforming them and storing them in the form of pure honey in the combs inside the hive; that is why it does not interact with factors outside of the that the nature gives.
• Non-homogenized: we never mix honey from different geographical origins, or floral, since our ultimate goal is to maintain the essence and purity from the source to the palate of the end customer.
• Not filtered: it is never filtered, thereby making it possible to maintain all the natural virtues-original, thus obtaining a delicious natural product without any alteration.
The honeys natural brown, collected by our bees possess unique strengths, in such a way that if we want to make the most of it, it is advisable to take them directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating. To make them more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of qualities.