FEATURES OF FOREST FLORA HONEY
To emphasize its intense dark brown color tones varying in function of the predominance of floral in the time of the collection, being able to acquire in certain times brushstrokes next to amber. It has a soft consistency, creamy, extremely malleable and crystallizing very weak, which facilitates its handling at work culinary. Its flavor is sweet, moderately intense and with a touch of traditional woodsy accompanied by notes amarescentes slightly salty in the aftertaste, predominantly, in certain occasions the strong bitter typical of the flora predominant.
Intense aroma of traditional wonderfully penetrating, with certain similarities to the neighbor’s eucalyptus but not as fragrant as the orange-blossom. It is very rich in minerals a number of (Fe, K, Ca, P and Mg), vitamin C, and antioxidants.
EXCELLENCIES OF FOREST FLORA HONEY
As all our range of honeys and products (pollen, propolis,..), honey, natural select wood is collected by our bees in wild areas of the northwest peninsula, compliance with all the requirements healthy to be a natural product high quality supreme:
• Pure: the produce of the bees lapping up pollen and nectar of flowers, and secretions of plants and sucking insects, to start after his transformation, and storage in the cells of the boxes of the hive; it is for this reason that in this natural process do not participate factors foreign to that nature provides.
• Non-homogenized: we never mix batches of honey, because our permanent goal is to maintain the essence and purity from the source to the palate of the consumer end, for in this way put at your disposal all the qualities of a pure honey. Each content of honey of each barrel extracted from the apiary, is transferred directly independently to the final packaging of individual form, avoiding in this way the mixtures are inappropriate.
• Raw: it has not been subjected to processes of overheating (over 40 degrees) or pasteurization; this way of work allows to keep intact all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes that has raw honey, as well as their qualities, taste and olfactory.
• Not filtered: never submit ourselves to processes of filtering to preserve all its natural qualities, making this a great natural product on which we can fully identify the source area.
• No added sugars: our honey is pure essence, as the bee produces in the hive, containing so much natural sugars of natural honey is not adulterated.
Natural forest flora honey, collected by our bees have unique qualities, so it is advisable to drink it directly, savoring them in your mouth as long as possible before eating. To make them more manageable in those cases that they prefer diluted, it is recommended that as much heat the “water Bath” at temperature that never exceed 40 degrees to avoid the loss of attributes.