SAVORY HONEY FEATURES
Ajherea honey is one of the most aromatic and consistent pure natural honeys, since in its essential route, it is usually accompanied by intensely fragrant plants such as thyme, rosemary, sage, lavender, etc, which accumulate rich essence in soils stony mountains of the Aragonese mountain.
It has a wide content of pollen and nectar of the flowers of various aromatic species (savory, rosemary, thyme, lavender,..), as well as honeylets of chaparral shrubs (oak,..). It comprises a wide range of natural amber colors very variable depending on the floral predominance of the moment.
Excellent delicate, semi-intense taste, compendium of many mountain sensations, occasionally seasoned by the strength of the hardened beats honeylets that increase their organoleptic qualities to higher ranks. It stands out sti supreme aroma intensely aromatic and perfumed, typical of the varietal amalgam of the area that provides honeys of excellent quality.
EXCELLENCES OF SAVORY HONEY
The selected natural honey of ajedrea collected by our bees, like the rest of the melíferous products of the hive (pollen, propolis, royal jelly,..), meets all the healthy requirements to be a natural product of incredible value:
• Raw: has not undergone overheating (more than 40o) or pasteurization; In this way, we manage to keep all vitamins, nutrients and enzymes immaculate, in addition to their extraordinary taste and olfactory qualities.
• Not homogenized: we never mix or homogenize natural honeys from different geographical or floral areas, because our permanent goal is to maintain the essence and purity throughout the management process.
• Pure: it is produced by bees through the natural process of pollen libation, nectar and secretions of plants and sucking insects, and then proceeds to their transformation and storage in the honeycombs inside the hive; it is a productive order, devoid of the influence of factors outside those which nature itself provides.
• Unfiltered: it is the guarantee for the permanent preservation of all natural qualities of origin and thus obtain a unique natural product.
• No added sugars: contains only healthy natural sugars typical of an unadulterated natural honey.