FEATURES OF SUNFLOWER HONEY
The bees gather tenaciously to the food to the flowers of the welcoming sunflowers offer them, to give place in their hives to a splendid natural honey of the best quality. Its flavor is sweet, moderately intense and soft at the same time, slightly fruity, refreshing and very pleasant to the palate, with a certain taste pungent when passing through the throat, warning light itching.
Of fresh aroma is light, floral and persistent with undertones of oily, has a delicate creamy texture that crystallizes quickly in a consistent way in natural crystals of thick size. With the predominance of the sunflowers, it is clear amber color/golden light (when it crystallizes) passing previously by hues of yellow straw (in liquid phase), to turn to pigmentation more intense when thyme, holm oaks, lavender and other species of small-sized acquire specific weight; extremely cautious, lurking the lands of tillage from slopes next to small forests serranos, winning the game to the hand of man. It is a honey very rich in vitamin E and healthy fatty acids natural.
EXCELLENCE OF SUNFLOWER HONEY
just like the rest of our honeys and by-products of the hive (pollen, propolis, royal jelly..), it is a honey natural handmade sunflower collected by our bees that it meets all the prerequisites for being a natural product, extremely complete:
• Raw : it has not been subjected to processes of overheating (over 40 degrees) or pasteurisation, preserving intact all the nutrients, vitamins and enzymes, also preserving their wonderful taste and scent.
• Non-homogenized: we produce honey natural of different geographical origins, or floral that are never mixed, because our permanent end is to preserve the essence and purity from origin to the final destination of the product.
• Pure: the produce of the bees lapping up pollen and nectar from flowers, and occasionally secretions of plants and sucking insects, proceeding to subsequent processing and storage in the cells of the boxes of the hive. We employ therefore a rigorous handmade process, in which there are intervening factors unrelated to the that nature provides.
• Not filtered: to keep all the natural qualities of the source and thus achieve a natural unique product, never filter our honey.
• No added sugars: our honeys only have natural sugars, themselves of a natural product is not adulterated.